You may download both the admission and the enrollment forms from the web site. Receipt of the Application for Admission, Parental Pledge form and (2) documents to prove your Coweta county residency will begin the admission process. Acceptable documents are: a copy of your driver’s license, a recent utility bill, a rental/lease agreement or mortgage loan document.
Providing the above documents will begin the application process or place your child on our waiting list if a spot is not currently open. Once your child has been accepted to Odyssey, you will need to complete the Enrollment Application and Enrollment Affidavit and submit them to the school. Submission of all forms are required before a student may begin classes at Odyssey. Please call us with any questions about the wait list or enrollment process, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission Application Form 2013-2014
Enrollment Information Form 2013-2014
Enrollment Documents Checklist
Considerations and Exceptions for Enrollment
Record Release Form
Affidavit of Residence
Enrollment Assessment Questionnaire form
Odyssey School does not accept students who meet any of the following criteria at the time of enrollment:
- Student is currently suspended from another school or school system
- Student has been expelled from another school or school system
- Student has been formally asked to leave a school
- Student is awaiting a discipline tribunal
- Student is awaiting a court date
- Student is currently attending or has been placed into an alternative educational setting
- Currently serving time in a correctional facility
- Student has a discipline situation against him/her which restricts them from attending their zoned public school within the local school district
Students meeting any of the criteria above are not eligible to attend Odyssey until they are eligible to attend their zoned public school within the local school district or, in the case of a private school, eligible to return to that private school.