Morning Car Line
Morning car line starts at 8:00 am and continues until 8:25 am. Use the entrance closest to Herring Rd. At the front of the building 4 car lines will form. Students should not exit their vehicles until asked to do so by a staff member. No students will be released behind the buildings. The buses will unload at the side entrance. At 8:25 students are tardy and should be taken to the front and signed in by a parent or guardian.
Afternoon Car Line
The first Afternoon Car Line for K-3rd grade starts at 2:45 pm. The second Afternoon Car Line for 4th-8th grade starts at 3:25 pm. Second car line may NOT enter the lot until 3:05 pm – after first car line ends. If you get there early, please line up on the shoulder of the street, behind everyone else. Use the entrance closest to Herring Rd. At the front of the building 4 car lines will form. Please have your car pool card in your front window. Students should not walk to their vehicles until asked to do so by a staff member. No students will be released behind the buildings. Students will board the buses at the side entrance. Please do not get out of your vehicle – staff members will make sure your scholar gets safely to you. Car line ENDS at 4:00 pm – if you arrive after 4:00 pm your child will be sent to After School and you will be charged the full drop-in After School fee.
– Prepare to stop along St. John to allow buses to exit
- Create 4 lines at the front of the building for loading/unloading
- Watch for semi-trucks when exiting
- Staff and Families – Do not park in front parking lot
- Short Term Visitor Parking in front
- Staff Parking in back and on sides of building
- Before and After School Pickup and Release at front of building