Parents: Do you know how to access PowerSchool to monitor your child’s grades, attendance, and more? If not, please join us for the Navigating Odyssey Parent Workshop is on Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 6:30-7:30pm! Online Sign Up
Meeting & Workshop Resources
Title I Annual Meeting
- 2019-2020 Powerschool and Online Accounts Powerpoint
- Navigating Odyssey – Georgia LDS in PowerSchool
Internet Safety and Copyright Piracy
As part of the Every Student Succeeds Act, Title I, Section 1116(e)(2), schools are to provide materials and training to assist parents in using technology and educate them about the harms of copyright piracy. The following video quickly tells parents how to help their children understand the legal and ethical reasons why they should not infringe or pirate copyrighted material.
Accessing Online Resources
- Navigating Odyssey – Flocabulary
- Navigating Odyssey – IXL
- Navigating Odyssey – BrainPOP BrainPOPJr
- Navigating Odyssey – Accelerated Reader
Georgia Milestone Assessment
- 2020 Milestones Workshop Powerpoint
- Milestones Parent Information Flyer
- Georgia Milestones Questions & Answers for Parents in ENGLISH or SPANISH
- Parent’s Guide to End Of Grade Brochure in ENGLISH or SPANISH
- Georgia Milestones EOG Study/Resource Guides
- Parents’ Guide to new tests in GA
- Georgia Milestones Assessment System – Department of Education Page
Academic Parent-Teacher Team Meetings cannot be posted online. These meetings are a data-driven team meeting which inform parents on how their child is doing on a particular foundational skill, gives them activities to work on that skill at home, and the opportunity to create a S.M.A.R.T. goal.
Student Led Conferences cannot be posted online because each meeting is as unique as the individual student presenting his or her work to their parents. These meetings allow students to practice interpersonal skills while informing parents about their classwork, classroom routine, and more.
? For more information on Transitions to Kindergarten, 4th/5th grades, Middle School (6th grade), or 8th grade to High School check out our Title I Transitions page.