Meeting & Workshop Resources
Title I Annual Meeting
- 2021-2022 Title I Annual Meeting Powerpoint
Internet Safety and Copyright Piracy
- 2019-2020 Internet Safety and Copyright Piracy Powerpoint
- Internet Safety FAQs
As part of the Every Student Succeeds Act, Title I, Section 1116(e)(2), schools are to provide materials and training to assist parents in using technology and educate them about the harms of copyright piracy. The following video quickly tells parents how to help their children understand the legal and ethical reasons why they should not infringe or pirate copyrighted material.
Accessing Online Resources
- Navigating Odyssey – Flocabulary
- Navigating Odyssey – IXL
- Navigating Odyssey – BrainPOP BrainPOPJr
- Navigating Odyssey – Accelerated Reader
Georgia Milestone Assessment
- 2022 Milestones Workshop Powerpoint
- Milestones Parent Information Flyer
- Georgia Milestones Questions & Answers for Parents in ENGLISH or SPANISH
- Parent’s Guide to End Of Grade Brochure in ENGLISH or SPANISH
- Georgia Milestones EOG Study/Resource Guides
- Parents’ Guide to new tests in GA
- Georgia Milestones Assessment System – Department of Education Page
Academic Parent-Teacher Team Meetings cannot be posted online. These meetings are a data-driven team meeting which inform parents on how their child is doing on a particular foundational skill, gives them activities to work on that skill at home, and the opportunity to create a S.M.A.R.T. goal.
Student Led Conferences cannot be posted online because each meeting is as unique as the individual student presenting his or her work to their parents. These meetings allow students to practice interpersonal skills while informing parents about their classwork, classroom routine, and more.