Parents: Do you know how to access PowerSchool to monitor your child’s grades, attendance, and more? If not, please join us for the Navigating Odyssey Parent Workshop is on Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 6:30-7:30pm! Online Sign Up
As part of the Every Student Succeeds Act, Title I, Section 1116(e)(2), schools are to provide materials and training to assist parents in using technology and educate them about the harms of copyright piracy. The following video quickly tells parents how to help their children understand the legal and ethical reasons why they should not infringe or pirate copyrighted material.
Title I provides access to the following online programs for parents to use with their children.
- Navigating Odyssey – Flocabulary
- Navigating Odyssey – PowerSchool
- Navigating Odyssey – Georgia LDS in PowerSchool
- Navigating Odyssey – Powerschool and Online Accounts COMPLETE ONLINE Presentation
- Navigating Odyssey – IXL
- Navigating Odyssey – BrainPOP BrainPOPJr
- Navigating Odyssey – Accelerated Reader