This page includes presentations from all parent meetings, all Title I documents like the Schoolwide/School Improvement plan, School-Parent Compacts, Parent Involvement Plans, and community resources.
Caring for Children: Tips to keep children healthy while school’s out (March 29)
Family Resource Center
Parents and staff, please feel free to come and browse through the learning games and materials that are available in our Family Resource Center. We have a clipboard on the door and you can check out items for two weeks on the honor system. Please only take one or two items at a time so that they are available to the other stakeholders. There are leveled reading materials for you to use to help improve your scholar’s reading fluency and comprehension.
? For more information on Transitions to Kindergarten, to 4th/5th grades, to Middle School (6th grade), or 8th grade to High School check out our Title I Transitions page.
Schoolwide/School Improvement Plan
- FY19 Schoolwide/School Improvement Plan
- FY19 Schoolwide/School Improvement Plan (Spanish Version)
- Parent Input Form – Now Closed
Grade-Level School-Parent Compacts
- Parents, we need your input on the School-Parent Compacts for 2020-2021! CLOSES May 2, 2020!
- Grade K school-parent compact 2020-2021
- Grade 1 school-parent compact 2020-2021
- Grade 2 school-parent compact 2020-2021
- Grade 3 school-parent compact 2020-2021
- Grade 4 school-parent compact 2020-2021
- Grade 5 school-parent compact 2020-2021
- Grade 6 school-parent compact 2020-2021
- Grade 7-8 school-parent compact 2020-2021
- 2019-2020 Compact Signature Page
Parent and Family Engagement Plans
- Parents, we need your input on the Parent and Family Engagement Plans for 2020-2021! CLOSES May 2, 2020!
http://tiny.cc/2020Plans BROKEN LINK
- 2019-2020 Odyssey LEA Parent Involvement Plan
- 2019-2020 Odyssey School Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Suicide Prevention
- Fire Safety and Prevention
- Red Ribbon Week – nurturing the full potential of healthy, drug free youth
- Bullying Awareness and Prevention
- Wonder, the book
- Cold, Flu and Staying Healthy
- Child Find Procedures