The Georgia Department of Education announced an online survey to get the public’s feedback on the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). In addition to the survey, eight feedback sessions are being held throughout the state to allow all citizens to give input on Georgia’s ESSA plan.
- The online survey can be found at the following link: http://gadoe.org/ESSASurvey
- Learn more about the Every Student Succeeds Act and the development of Georgia’s state plan at gadoe.org/ESSA
Odyssey asks parents to provide feedback and input through surveys, input meetings, and ‘exit tickets’- a post-meeting evaluation.
Grade-Level School-Parent Compacts
- Parents, we need your input on the School-Parent Compacts for 2020-2021! CLOSES May 2, 2020!
Parent and Family Engagement Plans
- Parents, we need your input on the Parent and Family Engagement Plans for 2020-2021! CLOSES May 2, 2020!
http://tiny.cc/2020Plans – BROKEN LINK
- September 2019
- October 2019 with report card
- Annual Title I Survey – March 2020 with report card
- APTT Family Survey- March 2020
2019-2020 Input Meetings
- APTT Family Focus Group Meeting- April 2, 2020 at 6:30 pm
- Spring Title I Input Meeting- April 16, 2020 at 6:30 pm
- Parent & Family Engagement Documents Final Revision Meeting- May 21, 2020 at 1:00 pm