Odyssey accepts students for admission who are currently in Kindergarten through 8th grade and reside in Coweta County and Meriwether County. As a public school, Odyssey complies with all state and federal regulations regarding enrollment.
Odyssey School does NOT accept students who meet any of the following criteria at the time of enrollment:
- Student is currently suspended from another school or school system
- Student has been expelled from another school or school system
- Student has been formally asked to leave a school
- Student is awaiting a discipline tribunal
- Student is awaiting a court date
- Student is currently attending or has been placed into an alternative educational setting
- Currently serving time in a correctional facility
- Student has a discipline situation against him/her which restricts them from attending their zoned public school within the local school district
Students meeting any of the criteria above are not eligible to attend Odyssey until they are eligible to attend their zoned public school within the local school district or, in the case of a private school, eligible to return to that private school.