Morning Car Line
Morning car line starts at 8:00 am and continues until 8:25 am. Students should not exit their vehicles until asked to do so by a staff member. Please do not get out of your vehicle during car line – staff members will make sure your scholar gets safely into the school. At 8:25 students are tardy and should be taken to the front and signed in by a parent or guardian.
Afternoon Car Line
The first Afternoon Car Line for K-3rd grade starts at 2:45 pm. The second Afternoon Car Line for 4th-8th grade starts at 3:10 pm. Please have your car line card in your front window. Students should not walk to their vehicles until asked to do so by a staff member. Please do not get out of your vehicle – staff members will make sure your scholar gets safely to you.
- Staff Parking is in the front and back of school
- Families parking – please park in the visitor parking spots during car line
- Before School Care and After School Care drop off and pick up at front of school (on hold until further notice)
- Morning car line 8:00-8:25, 1st Afternoon car line (K-3rd) 2:45–3:05, 2nd Afternoon car line (4th-8th) 3:10-3:30
- 2nd Afternoon car line may not come into carline until 3:05, line up in street until called
- PLEASE DO NOT LINE UP MORE THAN 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO CAR LINE
- PLEASE DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE DURING CAR LINE
- 3:05 (K-3rd) released to buses, 3:10 (4th-8th) released to buses, 3:20 buses depart